CP80 Yamaha portable piano

stuka at mindspring.com stuka at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 23 16:09:14 MST 2007

Here's a link to the CP-80 Owner's Manual in .pdf form:

http://www2.yamaha.co.jp/manual/pdf/emi/english/synth/CP80E.PDF

However, the CP-70 Owner's Manual seems a little clearer on how to assemble/disassemble the piano, and has photographs instead of drawings.  You can find it here:

http://www2.yamaha.co.jp/manual/pdf/emi/english/synth/CP70BE.PDF

Hope this helps...

Matt