Source for spring stock?

Floyd Gadd fgadd at mts.net
Sun Dec 23 18:49:55 MST 2007

>I wonder if the brass wire used in harpsichords would work? Schaff bought
out APSCO,
 >they had #7 brass spring wire in 1/4 lb coils, #1B220A07. Go back to
Schaff, and ask
 >for that number, it might be that the person who you were in contact with,
was too lazy, or
>didn't know how to follow through. John M. Ross Windsor, Nova Scotia,
Canada
The gentleman at Schaff was knowlegable and very helpful, but suggested that
I might have
better results with something other than regular #7 music wire.  I can
probably get my hands
on a small quantity of #7 wire to experiment with early in the new year, but
I'm looking for a better alternative.
Floyd Gadd

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:02 PM