All time Favorites

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 24 10:45:07 MST 2007

    Our favorite is also "Its a Wonderful Life."  Sidebar: The next town to
ours is Seneca Falls, NY.  It is reputed to be the inspiration for this
movie and has a bridge just like the one in it.  Each year they have a
festival celebrating the motion picture and the highlight is the appearance
of the one remaining person who appeared in the movie Karolyn Grimes, who
played Zuzu.
    We will be driving through the village this evening and who knows, maybe
we'll see George Bailey........
    Happy Holidays to all on the Pianotech List!
    Mike Kurta
    Auburn, NY