Christmas

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 18:30:12 MST 2007

Robin

It was very nice of you to comp the pitch raise part of?the tuning for the wedding. But unless you knew the family, and were invited to the party, and?that was part of your wedding gift,?in my opinion, you sent the wrong message to them, especially?since they are a?musical family. I'm sure the caterers, and everyone else who "worked" that wedding?didn't do?anything special or extra?out of the goodness of their heart.?I hope you at least charged them double for tuning the piano in the first place. ?

Mele Kalikimaka?everyone.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI