Oscar Peterson

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Dec 25 21:00:39 MST 2007

Duaine, Duaine. For the love of God, man. Can you spell peer-group
suicide?

I agree: the most thoughtless and ill-conceived post I've ever seen
here.

When I say, over and over, that everything is eventually revealed,
I'm not kidding---give 'em enough rope, and someone this clueless
will certainly swing and twitch...cut him down and take him away....

I invite y'all to watch this clip with either headphones on or
through good speakers. You will hear, and see, and feel the majesty
of a talent beyond genre, beyond stupid titles. What a gift are fine
musicians, fine artists. What a heartbreaking, shameful pity that one
of our fraternity not only can't feel it, can't see it, can't hear
it, but belittles it...drags it in the dirt.

Surreal. Truly.

David Andersen