Mason and Hamlin A, circa 1909: What to do with loose tuning pins inbass...

bunkyaol bunkypiano at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 22:27:24 MST 2007

Obviously pin block, remove strings by keeping tension on them as you spin them out...ca & pin block restorer and metal sleeves, oversize all the bass pins, re install and tune, remove original bend....you've got a pin block to replace but this may give you a few years, maybe not if it's delamed or split, good luck.
tom mc