FW: Your picture

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sat Dec 29 13:45:25 MST 2007

Hi Mike,

Yeah, that occured to me, too.  If they'd run the entire photo, it would've
been more obvious, especially if they had included the caption that went
with it!   I thought they were going to do a "Contributors" page, with
larger shots and short blurbs.

In the original photo, Mary was holding a fiddle, and we were sitting in
front of a piano.  The caption read something like "Annie Grieshop has been
playing backup for Mary Sand's fiddling at barndances for nearly two
decades, but this is their first venture into collaborative writing."  In
any case, I'm the grey-haired one (on the left)....

Mary has been a lecturer at Iowa State for years, but this is her first
publication, so it's a big deal.  She's a good fiddler, too!

Annie