e-mail management

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 16:54:41 MST 2007

On Dec 29, 2007 4:59 PM, Annie Grieshop <annie at allthingspiano.com> wrote:

>  Oh, because you're going from the unique header information, rather than
> the list-as-a-whole information.  Very clever, these piano
> technicians.......  I just wish I'd read yours before I sent mine. <g>
> Thanks for the education!
>
> Annie

I use a yahoo address managed by my gmail address both of which are the same
address at different ISP's. ifixpiano at yahoo.com and ifixpiano at gmail.com I
began by just using gmail but found the attachments got changed and were
unable to be read by some. So I established the yahoo address and set the
gmail address up to manage it for me. I also have google desktop running so
the list is always on my desktop with the most recent 5 or 6 headings
listed. I can click on any one to read them or the whole thing to check
further. I right click to open it to a full screen and sign into gmail.
As far as blocking individiual contributors, I say why? I can see each
heading and who it's from if I don't wish to read it, I delete it. End of
story. I have the option of archiving those I wish to save and deleting the
rest, it's a very nice little program.
Mike

--
People who say it can't be done, should not interrupt those of us who are
doing it.
email mike at ifixpianos.com