Oscar Peterson/Jon Cleary/NOLA

stuka at mindspring.com stuka at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 29 18:25:31 MST 2007

Henry Butler is now in Colorado, displaced by Katrina.  Just missed getting tickets to see him downtown a couple of weeks ago, they sold out...dang... I've been going over and over Jon Cleary's version of Tipitina at http://www.joncleary.com/av/index.htm to try and pick up licks. He's a monster... can't seem to get any of the file players I've got (WinDoze Media Player, WinDVD, NeroMedia Player, NeroShowtime, etc) to play it at slower speed in the .wmv format.  Still working on it, though...

Matt