The Bumper Book of Piano Pics!

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun Dec 30 12:18:19 MST 2007

What other hands-on art has so many great wordgame players?  "Bridge
battles", indeed! <G>

If Ron develops a set of guidelines for format, size, etc., anybody could
create content for a topic and upload it.  Then Ron's role would be more
File Master, rather than Content Creator.  And the courseware he already has
might could be used to manage things, too.

In one of my previous lives, I designed/created courseware and provided
training for teachers and software companies.  The hardest part, in my
experience, is defining (in a very clear and concise manner) what you want
to teach and how you want to teach it... and then sticking with that plan.
Creating content is usually pretty easy, particularly if you're already an
expert (as y'all are).

Patrick is absolutely right that Ron undoubtedly does a lot more for all of
us than he gets paid for.  But I suspect this project could be set up in a
way that wouldn't tax him too much, once it gets going (and I'd certainly be
glad to help with that part of it).

Annie Grieshop