ATTN: Eudora users

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 30 17:37:03 MST 2007

I rather prefer the simplicity and straight forwardness of Thunderbird.
I use Firefox as well.  Actually I try and stay away from as many
microsoft products as is convenient for me..... tho I have to admit I'm
a Anti Mac'r as well.  I have Linux up on an old machine but haven't
found the time to get involved with it.... so for the moment anyways...
I'm stuck with XP and as many Mozilla alternatives as I can find.

Used to use Eudora for a while... found it... well... over inflated I
guess is the word.  To bad its gone tho for those who like it.

Cheers
RicB

    I downloaded Thunderbird and installed it.  I find it as limited as
    any other web-based e-mail reader.  Eudora is by far and away
    the best reader for its ease of formatting and editing.

    Duaine, I know you're an open source junkie but some things
    are best left the way they are.
    --

    Regards,

    Jon Page