Ebony finish

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 13:19:41 MST 2007

Wow. That's sure a mouthful of dribble. Mr. Fluke, you are way off base here. I thought Willem's response was thoughtful and constructive. William's addition was also. To be honest, I didn't respond at all to your inquiry, because my initial thought was "who would ask a question like that? - they need to go to a library and read up on refinishing furniture." I didn't want to sound sarcastic. Your original post sounds like you know nothing about refinishing and don't have a clue as to where to start.

I think you may have omitted your 50 years of experience with refinishing in your original post.

Who got your shorts in a knot this morning?

Take a chill pill and rest a while.

Terry Farrell