Oscar Peterson

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Dec 31 14:20:58 MST 2007

Oh, never to worry!  It was fun looking up the information and thinking
about rivers and blues and jazz.  Turns out, Ruth Etting was from
Nebraska -- and a land-locked town, at that!  So, my hypothesis might
not hold much water, either. <g>

How you going to party tonight if you haven't been to bed?

Annie