Too Much New Years Eve

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Jan 1 15:27:39 MST 2007

Gawd... I swear he looks just like  a guy watching his favorite football
team loose big time in the playoffs.  Fist under the chin, bored look
and all !!  What did you feed this fellow to get him to do that  !?!

Cheers
RicB

    Just couldn't resist! Happy New Years to all!

    "Peaches" says "I ain't tunin' no cotton-pickin' pie-anners today!

    Thanks to all who make this list a great resource.

    PS: Peaches is a 4-year-old, recently rescued from a puppy factory
    brothel, Great Dane.

    Terry Farrell
    Farrell Piano