electronics replacing pianos?

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 13:04:31 MST 2007

I am glad to read that I am not the only person who seems to think that
listening to electronic music and musical instruments is tiring. I have
owned a Roland electronic piano for 14 years now and have hardly ever
switched it on. When I do, I play for 20 minutes or so and then I switch off
and so it gets switched off.

Possibly the only electronic instrument I never grow tired of is that good
old Hammond with the Leslie tone cabinets - really moving stuffn)pun
intended). This might be because it is an analog sound and not a digital
sound.

Or could it be another Conn!

AF