electronics replacing pianos?

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Thu Jan 4 15:56:32 MST 2007

Hi Dale.

I can only dream.  Even the flight to US is reasonnably out of my reach.  Bah, never mind, I'll stick to my latest 1878 Bechstein 7 footer, which is, I believe, the 19th century Erwinlike piano (yet, I got it for 4000 euros, which is 5233 US dollars).  Up to me to give it a comparable facelift.  Dreaming again ...

Best, yes, best regards.

Stéphane Collin.