Tech in Northern Westchester County for Kawai KG2c

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 20:55:31 MST 2007

 Hi All,

A client of mine's parents who live in Northern Westchester County, NY, are looking for a technician for their Kawai KG2 grand.  I think it's been tuned regularly, but my client thinks not much else has been done to it.  I suspect it needs hammer shaping (at least), cleaning, regulation, and voicing.

If anyone on this list is interested, please contact me and I'll send the contact info your way.

Thanks,

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560