fresh hot hide...

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 5 08:43:56 MST 2007

Duaine,

The way I do it is real simple. I put the glue cristals in a baby food
jar. I cover them with cold water, let sit for about 2-3 hrs, then heat
in an old coffee pot that has a thermostat (the glue stays in baby food
jar and the jar goes in the coffee pot with water at least above the
glue line in the jar).

Then it's usable.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC