electronics replacing pianos?

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 5 11:34:58 MST 2007

The most logical and best explaination I've read or heard recently or as far
back as we've been discussing the subject. Especially the part where the
average person, ( young ) gets used to a sound and doesn't care how it
should sound. It will be considered the norm.
I hope there will enough discriminating people out there who want the best ,
just like I don't like lip sinqing . I really like the real thing, including
any mistakes ," like my spelling." Most people , as they get older, don't
like phony stuff, and avoid it.  My take on the subject.

Carl / Winnipeg