piano disc

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Jan 9 08:15:41 MST 2007

There should be no noise on a one year old system. See if you can isolate
it. It is probably coming from the power supply mounted up between the
beams. It might be coming from powered speakers mounted underneath. Try
turning them off to see if it goes away.

There should be a 3/4" wide ground strap running from the power supply to
the sheet metal box covering the solenoids. There should also be one running
from the same box to the control box in front. Call Nina Butler at
PianoDisc, (866) 343-8324. You should carry this number with you so if you
run into problems in any customer's house you can call tech support on the
spot.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272