Posts disappearing

Andy Rudoff andy at rudoff.com
Tue Jan 9 16:13:07 MST 2007

I believe this is a bug in the Mailman software that we use to run the list.
When someone posts a message with an empty Subject: line, or when someone
replies to a post with an empty Subject: line, the archive doesn't display
the post in a way that you can click on it.

More often than not, by the time we notice a bug in Mailman there is
already a fix.  I'll check up on it.

-andy