Grand Caster Replacement

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Jan 10 00:01:20 MST 2007

Since you asked, I can offer the real deal - proper legs and proper
casters.  These are legs custom made for Steinways, along with high
quality casters equipped with brakes (which probably come in handy
especially on a boat!)  The crew will have a hard time breaking these
casters.... <G>

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440