Grand Caster Replacement

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 10 11:25:20 MST 2007

Hey Now,

I don't think I used the word custom, but don't get me wrong not trying to nit pic. The piano is unique. Yes they are all trashed. They only use two Kawai's the Chappel in the lobby and the Steinway to my knowledge. I've heard there are more pianos in the bowels of the ship somewhere but I haven't seen them. I've been tuning and some minor repairs trying to keep the barely playable for about five or six years now. My dear friend Lisa Weller passed the job off to me.

Steve

Pura Vida