Business Software

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Thu Jan 11 18:57:35 MST 2007

Dave,

I would recommend staying with FileMaker Pro. It would be fairly trivial
to create the features you want and you wouldn't have a whole 'nother
learning curve to suffer.

I don't know how deep you've gotten into scripting but a script can
enable you to launch a browser and find maps by clicking on a button, or
automatically enter a call back date X number of months hence, just by
typing a number into a field.

As someone once said, if it's worth doing it can be done in FileMaker.
Contact me privately if you want a more detailed description.

Tom Cole

Note to Don Rose:  Mass emailings can also be done with a script.