electronics replacing pianos?

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Jan 12 01:15:23 MST 2007

I agree David.

Joes post is along the lines of the kind of replies I'm looking for....
accept for a moment the possibility of the electronic wonder being a
reality... and ponder the consequences. A great post.

Cheers
RicB

    On Jan 11, 2007, at 5:11 PM, Joseph Alkana wrote:
     > How will their musical itch be scratched? Might future audiences be
     > more involved in the creative process of music? Will there be more
     > interaction with other media? Should I pass on my tuning hammer to
     > the next generation? :-)
     >
     > Sorry, I just have questions, not much in the way of answers. But I
     > sure wish I could be around to see how some of my questions are
     > going to get answered!

    Really good, literate, well-thought-out post, my friend. Thank you
    for being here.

    David Andersen