9' Knabe anyone??

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Sat Jan 13 06:11:27 MST 2007

Agreed, Thump.

This looks like a nice cheap job.  The piano deserves something finer,
methink.  While I have seen more often that the legs and the sculptures are
stained in a uniform shade darker than the veneer on the case.  Don't know
if this is usual / original.  On older European pianos, you see often that
they tried to imitate the veneer grain on the legs by painting veins on
those.  I would like to acquire this skill.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.