First two weeks consulting

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Jan 13 23:31:52 MST 2007

Hi Ron

My heartiest of Congratulations !  Well done indeed.  Looks like you are
on your way big time now !

Best
RicB

    Hi all,

    I have just returned home after two busy weeks consulting with a
    major manufacturer. There will be a 186 cm grand piano exhibited at
    the 2007 Frankfurt Musikmesse which will be equipped with an Overs
    action. The piano will be prepared for the exhibit with some design
    modifications which will be incorporated into the manufacturer's
    production programme. One of our most skilled local technicians,
    David Kinney, will be working at the factory full time this year to
    help with implementing a number of production enhancements to the
    production procedure. David has worked with me on a sub-contract
    basis for nearly twenty years. I am very much looking forward to this
    major project. The exhibit of the 186 grand at Frankfurt is expected
    to be the first step of an ongoing product improvement programme for
    the company's main product line. The company's identity will remain
    confidential until the Frankfurt show.

    Always good to be home,
    Ron O