ergonomics/Plumber Envy?

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 15 06:32:29 MST 2007

Boy, I've worked on some pianos that were FULL of mouse excrement, little pellets laying all over the keysticks which were yellowed with urine, but I'd have walked away from that one.

  Tom Sivak
  Chicago

Frank Emerson <pianoguru at earthlink.net> wrote:
        Tom Sivak wrote:

    >Of course, on the down side, they often have to work in excrement, and although we may occasionally refer to an old >Gulbransen as a POS, they LITERALLY have to work with P'sOS on a daily basis!  (That's worth a few bucks, I'd say!)

  Then there was the time that I worked on an old upright in the basement rec. room of a college dormitory.  The keyboard was smeared with excrement from one end to the other.  In this case, I as a piano tech had to LITERALLY work with P'sOS.

  Frank Emerson