mystery buzz

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 12:53:38 MST 2007

Jason,

Something that made my ears "perk up" was the comment about
"off-color" side tone. Besides the obvious things you'll check, I'd
also check the string level/hammer mating thing. A bad one can cause
a lot of "off-color" tones! :-) Besides, it's a Baldwin! :-D Of
course, it might also be an agraffe noise.

Avery