bell piano

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 17 08:29:28 MST 2007

Bell did make an excellent piano, but went bankrupt in 1934. The assets were picked up by Lesage Piano, of Ste Therese de-Blainville, Quebec.
In 1934 the serial numbers started at 34,000. This info is from, Downright Upright by Wayne Kelly.
Further information on Bell Pianos can be followed from a link on this web page,

http://www.mbi-communications.com/

I think that Willis might have used the name as well.

I think the original Bells would make an excellent project.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca