Randy Potter Training Seminar

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Wed Jan 17 09:30:19 MST 2007

Hi all from icy Central Texas.  I just returned from 7 days of hands-on
training in Bozeman, Montana given by Randy Potter, Dave Schwartz, Tom
Cobble, Ward Guthrie, Angela Guthrie, and Stan Neff.  It was very intensive
(8am to 10pm every day) and well worth the money.  There were 31 students
(as far away as Scotland and Spain) and we were separated into
Beginning/Intermediate and Advanced students.  There was tuning practice on
the pianos at the university, eight repair stations, and regulating.  The
advanced students spent a great deal of their time on grand regulation and
voicing.

I highly recommend Randy's seminar for those of you who are looking for
short term hands-on training.  Being the mother of two, this was the perfect
opportunity for me to receive quality instruction and confirmation of the
studying/work I have been doing for the past year.  You can find more
information at www.pianotuning.com.

I'll send links to some photos after they are approved.

Have a great day!

Michelle Smith

Smith Piano Service

Bastrop, Texas