wurly/yami

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Wed Jan 17 17:41:13 MST 2007

If it didn't say Wurlitzer on the fallboard, you'd swear it was a Yamaha. Exact same case style , even the name is inlaid the same way. The woman said that the previous tuner told her this was the case, and it sure looks it to me.
I've never seen anything other than Story&Clark Yami's , and PR's of coarse.

-------------- Original message from Avery <avery1 at houston.rr.com>: --------------

I've never heard of Yamaha making Wurlitzer's! Why do you think that?

Avery