hand sanitizer

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jan 19 08:55:24 MST 2007

Sorry Brian -
On first reading I injected a comma after sanitizer,  interpreted
"as" as "since", and, finally,  thought you meant "trying" instead of
"tuning".  In fact you had no comma, meant your  "as" as "while", and
"tuning" actually meant "tuning". in which case, your sentence made
perfect sense.  My apologies.

David Skolnik