agraffe previewer

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Jan 19 11:32:47 MST 2007

> I read with interest a 2003 archive thread which mentions Ron Nossamans agraffe "previewer" presumably for seating/adjusting agraffes.
>
> Couldn't find any other links to look into this idea further.  Any help?
>
> Jim Ialeggio

Jim,
It's just a brass spacer, so I can turn an agraffe down one
turn instead of ten, to see how it lines up. Lately, I've just
been using a T handle and spinning them all the way in and out
at about the same amount of time spent. It also bypasses the
problem of needing a shorter spacer for plates that don't have
clean threads at the top of the hole. So I've mostly abandoned
the spacer. Live and (sometimes) learn.
Ron N