False beat eliminator

Karl kaputt karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 03:01:36 MST 2007

>From: "Steve Blasyak" <atuneforyou at earthlink.net>
>
>Like your sense of humor. I've always wondered...you sign off as Gregor,
>but on the heading of your email it says Karl Kaputt.

Sorry for that name babel. My real name is Gregor but I established a
hotmail account a few years ago for purposes where I don´t want to read my
real name. I named it Karl Kaputt which is the German version of Johnny
Rotten. Meanwhile I use that account only for this list, but I can´t change
the displayed name at hotmail. Does anybody know how this works? I don´t
want to use my other account because there are too many mails on a mailing
list. Therefore I want to seperate a private and a mailing list account.

Gregor