Acuostic vs electric

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 21 10:58:52 MST 2007

Greetings from beautiful down town Anaheim...and that's not in LA.

I almost hate to bring this up as it seems the acoustic vs electric thread finally has died out.

While at the NAMM show I was in the Bosendorfer room and lisned to a new proto type electric piano with a real piano action in it. This thing really kicked a_______.
I just happened to get lucky and hear an incredible pianist Keneth Crouch play it for a while.

I asked for any literature on the thing and was told they had already passed out all they had. Not in production yet but would retail at about 50 k in U.S.

Now I'm not suggesting it was as good as the Imperial Grand right next to it. I'm just saying this seemed to me to be the state of the art next generation of electric instruments. Did anyone else get to hear it?

Steve

Pura Vida

Steve Blasyak
atuneforyou at earthlink.net