Preventing hearing loss

Mark Purney engineering at raktron.com
Mon Jan 22 09:01:23 MST 2007

I should have spent more time with the archives before posting (my
apologies). I see some recommendations for Diane Hofstetter's earplugs
in the archives, so I'll look into that option, too.

For now, I just ordered a $12 pair of Etymotic ER20BP plugs to protect
me from this spinet I'm practicing on. I wish they had these back in the
80s and 90s when I played in rock bands (maybe they did, but I didn't
know about them).

http://www.amazon.com/ETYMOTIC-RESEARCH-ER20BP-Fidelity-Plugs/dp/B000CC1RPS/sr=1-4/qid=1169480447/ref=sr_1_4/104-0201349-8679902?ie=UTF8&m=A3LJ5WMKNRFKQS&s=electronics