A tenor bridge conversion

Calin Tantareanu calin1000 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 13:04:01 MST 2007

Hello Ron!

Did you change the soundboard or bleach it? About your new bridge: what
problem did the piano originally have, that you are trying to solve?
What are you going to do about the strike point where you installed the
tenor bridge?
If you don't mind, I'll forward your message to the Bechstein Yahoogroup,
I'm sure people there would be interested in seeing this.

Regards,

Calin Tantareanu
http://calin.haos.ro