My first tuning attempt

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 22 21:54:34 MST 2007

Unlike Cybertuner, Verituner (because of patent
restrictions) can't follow results and adjust the
overpulls for you.  I do adjust the overpull
per-centages based on my experience with the type
of piano in front of me.  Little uprights need
the smallest overpull IMO.  Steinway Ds the
biggest (36% in the high treble).  YMMV

Andrew Anderson