Great tool -- from Radio Shack

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Jan 23 14:42:56 MST 2007

Jesse,
    Welcome.
    Do you have a part # for the radio shack tool?
    FWIW , I'll bet the  capstan tool you refer to as too thick is from Schaff.
    The yamaha tool and the pianotek tool  work great.
    More and more the tools from our big house in Chicago  need to be either modified or returned.
Sorry to say it but I'm working with a new tech with new tools and have first hand experience.-- I.E. damper regulating tool that won't fit over a standard damper wire.
    End of rant and again Jesse ,
    Welcome.
    Tom Driscoll RPT