A tenor bridge conversion

Calin Tantareanu calin1000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:06:45 MST 2007

 Ed,

I can't remember the break in the Mason A. I just remember playing the BB,
and that one was impressive.
As for the Bechstein C from 1953, it's hardly a small instrument. It's a
semi-concert grand at around 230cm length :-)
I doubt it was designed after the war. It's more likely that they continued
with the design they built before, simplifying the plate ornamentation and
case details.

Calin Tantareanu
http://calin.haos.ro