Bechstein tied keyboard

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 19:47:26 MST 2007

Alan:

I worked with several of them, and once you get the knack, it takes about 5 minutes to disconnect the wippens. I use a beveled hammer shank to push down on the key right under the center, and pull up with my other hand, or you can lever each center apart with the hammer shank. Getting them back together is much the same trick. It will feel as if something is going to break, but if you're careful, you'll be fine.

Paul

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, STOP HAVING OPINIONS!