purchase

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Jan 24 00:19:27 MST 2007

You may want to let this one pass by.  These pneumatic players can stop
working at the drop of a hat (if it still works, that is) and you, the
seller, might be asked (expected?) to "fix it".

Unless you can add a disclaimer to the sales agreement that the player
mechanism will not be serviced by you, it sounds very risky.  Plus,
servicing the piano itself with all the mechanical components in place
is almost impossible.

I would run.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply