purchase

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Jan 24 09:16:58 MST 2007

On Jan 24, 2007, at 6:14 AM, J Patrick Draine wrote:

>  "Dave's Player
> Service: Specializing in 1970s through 1999 Baldwin, Kimball, and
> Wurlitzer Player Mechanisms."

Yes! Yes! My God, why didn't I see this before?  THIS is my vision!
THIS is what I was born to do! Thank you, Patrick, from the bottom of
my heart, for coalescing what was nascent in my being until this second!

O the joy; the unbelievable ecstasy from knowing my life is about
disco-era upright players! I'm free!  FREE, I tell ya!

David "do you have a Ferrante and Teicher roll?" Andersen