Brand I Do Not Know

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:23:57 MST 2007

Jim:

I thought that was Whitney!

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Pianoman
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:04 PM
To: tune4u at earthlink.net; Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Brand I Do Not Know

Kimball used the Whitmore name on their super cheap spinets.
Jim
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano
Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com