About piano technicians

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 16:34:08 MST 2007

The Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 25 years ago, correlated the "least stressful" jobs (no idea what they mean) with highest paid, and number one was an actuary, number two was piano tuner.

On the other hand, how many of us have done concert tuning for city institutions? Most stressful, lowest paid? :-)

PR-J

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, STOP HAVING OPINIONS!