Hardman Minipiano (ugh!)

Will Wickham wwickham at stny.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 21:16:15 MST 2007

I have, although it's been a while. As I recall, after taking off all
the case parts that will come off, the keys have to come out. I think
there are hooks on the tops of the lifters that can lift up and turn
90 degrees to allow the keys to be lifted out. The lifters might then
be lowered through the key bed or they need to be individually
removed from the action. After all of that the key bed can be removed
allowing access to the action.

Good luck!

will wickham