Hardman Minipiano (ugh!)

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Fri Jan 26 09:23:19 MST 2007

I suggest another tuner that you don't care for. I seen only 1 of these
pianos and I made the mistake to try and tune it . Big mistake, next to
impossible to mute the high treble. I also couldn't get my tuning hammer on
the pins in the last octave. I never work on one again.
Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service
264 Herring Cove Road