Fluids & Killer Lids

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 15:07:12 MST 2007

I found out that these lids are interchangeable ... good for carrying wallpaper remover, lube (like Protek), alcohol--not for drinking, silly people--etc.

Do you tune pianos with lids that try to guillotine your fingers? I use my small bar clamp, with soft plastic clamp faces, as pictured. The clamp also has great parts-mending uses with less over-pressure and sideways movement than spring clamps have.

BTW, when Ron Weasley's mother wants to send a special, angry message to her son, she sends a recording of the 6th octave of this Samick.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15