managing Pianotech content information

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sat Jan 27 17:14:24 MST 2007

How do you guys group the info that comes through the list so it's
relevant to your individual needs?  How do you make it like your own
personal "Tips & Tricks" that you can review at any time?

I've been saving individual emails in threads, but they get buried
quickly if I save a number of posts. And I don't take time to sift
through them when I have 200+ emails that aren't arranged in any
particular order.

Possibilities:
1. Save them in a document and bookmark them by having a "Table of
Contents" thing with hyperlinks to the relevant text.
2. Hyperlink to the archives and name the link something like "Aluminum
rail, stripped."

If I use hyperlinks to the archives (which is what I'd like to do), will
the archives' info always retain that info at the same place? For
example, if I direct the hyperlink to
www.ptg.org/archives/relevant-info, will that "relevant-info" always be
stored there, or do things get renamed after a number of years?

Thanks in advance,

JF